Sunday, March 17, 2013

Top of the mornin' to you!


March 17, 2013 --

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

What a wonderful Springy sort of green day!  It'll green up with the coming of spring - just a few days away!  Yea!

Yesterday we had a wonderful guild meeting!  Lots of prizes, tatters, patterns, and just plain old "Tat and Chat"!  We socialized with great enthusiasm, and Leeza taught a great class on Pearl Tatting, and had designed a shamrock and Easter pattern to share with the group!

Jeanie taught the new tatters, and I know they went away feeling "They could do it!"

Next month is the Spokane Shuttlebirds Workshop and I'm anxiously looking forward to attending with our other tatters.  It's such a beautiful drive!  

I'll post pictures, when I get my scanner up and running.  More later!  

Happy Tatting for now!

No comments: